Monday, May 7, 2012

The Start Before the Beginning

This blog started as an idea, as many do I suppose; the seed of an adventure for my husband and myself. We chose the title "Our ESL Honeymoon" because we made the decision, with the encouragement of some college friends who are currently teaching in South Korea, to give living overseas in Asia teaching English a try following our marriage and less distant move near my family. I loosely say decision because of the fact that we're just starting this journey and there's still a lot to be done before you even get to the traveling part!

I'm relatively new to the blogging scene, though I am no stranger to blogs as there are so many interesting people with interesting ideas out there. So I hope you don't mind stumbling along with me as I figure out how my writing style fits in this box, and hopefully we come to an agreement that I am understandable and you have a decent idea of what I'm getting at. The husband, Zach, will also be posting and I guarantee you'll be able to tell the difference between his posts and my own and it should keep things lively. 

Now, enough rambling, let's get to the start of this adventure. In another post, that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment