Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wow we're almost there

Bling
Look at that glorious neck-beard
So its been a while and life has been a blur.  We have a contract set in concrete and have sent out our information for the our E-2 visas.  We will be leaving next Friday August 17th for South Korea.  I am really looking forward to the experience, but I am admittedly beginning to become more worried about how well I will do as a teacher.  I want to be able to teach my students well, and to help them grow as people (albeit very small amounts).




I have been thinking about what I want to do while I am over in South Korea, and I decided I want to hike, run, and see as many historical sites as possible.  I also really want to visit as many festivals as I can and really experience the culture.  Luckily the city that Amanda and I will be in Cheongju City, was the main base for Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea and it has a large historical fort which I am really looking forward to checking out.  Otherwise it is just the waiting game now that everything has been sent out and we have secured a place for our cats for a year.

I guess theres not much else to say currently!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment